This year, VO Event successfully organized the 10th Magritte Awards ceremony. An event that took place on 1 February at the Square-Brussels Convention Centre and at which the films released between mid-October 2018 and mid-October 2019 were rewarded.
The 10th Magritte du cinéma’s anniversary represents a decade dedicated to the Belgian film landscape's enhancement. This year, the ceremony was presented by Kody, a regular on the scene: humorist, actor and radio commentator. Monica Bellucci, Cécile de France, Pascale Duquenne, José Garcia and many others were also present for this 10th edition.
VO Event celebrates 5 years of collaboration with the Magritte du Cinéma
It is with honor that VO Event, one of the VO agencies, has been selected by the André Delvaux Academy for the 5th time to organize this prestigious event. Once again, VO Event ensured that the event ran successfully and put creativity and sustainability in the spotlight.
One of the first applications of the Circular Event Toolkit
In transition towards sustainable events, VO Event has once again demonstrated its ability to present eco-responsible proposals. This year, the agency implemented solutions from the Circular Event Toolkit. This tool was developed by the VO Event team in 2019 and includes a set of solutions for adopting circular reflexes when designing an event.
More responsible choices
- An ISO 20121 location addressing key sustainable development issues.
- The rental of fabrics and furniture.
- The installation of an interior carpet that can be reused for future events.
- The reuse of signage from previous years.
- 100% local suppliers.
- Zero waste catering for the staff.
- Redistribution of food waste.
- The elimination of plastic trays.
- The recycling of cigarette ends.
- The compensation of carbon emissions linked to the organization of the event in collaboration with Microsol.
VO Event is honored to renew this prestigious collaboration and looks forward to seeing you at the 11th edition of the Magritte du cinéma.