CSR, circular economy, biodiversity, inclusion, and Green IT are subjects that speak to you? Do you want to have a function that has a real impact on your company and to help it evolve in this direction?
Then don’t hesitate to contact us quickly, as we are looking for a new element to accompany us in our transition. VO has been on this path for many years and has already put in place numerous actions, which has notably earned us the nomination of Agency of the Year 2022 in the Positive Impact category. But the work is far from over and we need someone motivated to accelerate our transition.
As a Transition Assistant, you will support the existing team in
- Accompany the EMAS certification process.
- Monitor the identified KPIs.
- Implement new actions or programs in the different agencies of the group.
- Promote the actions and victories, internally and externally.
- Motivate the teams to go further and get involved in the various actions within the group.
The ideal person would
- be rigorous and meticulous, monitoring is not done on a table corner
- be familiar with the major themes and principles of sustainable development
- be fluent in French and English, Dutch being a real plus
- have a Master’s degree relevant to the position
- have Good oral and especially written communication skills - writing, promotion, etc.
- be available as soon as possible
The position offered is a part-time fixed-term contract until November. This position can be extended to a permanent part-time or full-time contract. All applications must be sent to email@example.com before 06.05.22
VO is a communication group based in Brussels for nearly 30 years. We accompany our private and institutional clients from advice and strategy to implementation, while ensuring communication in all its forms (event, graphic, digital, artistic, technological), including content creation.